Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Timehop Tuesday

It's the kind of week where you just want to crawl in bed with your family and just snuggle and stay there. But instead we have had school and work. And when we are home we have had dance parties and gone out to dinner and snuggled up the wazoo. It seems doing normal things and spending quality time is all we can do right now. And for that, I'm grateful.

Here are a couple Timehops.

First up, when we flew to Denver last week I was reminded how easy it is to fly with an almost 8-year-old. Three years ago I flew with a 1.5-year-old and it wasn't that fun.


Speaking of that 1.5-year-old, she is now 4 and just as cute when she is hanging out in a bed. It was easier to contain her back then, however...


Time for bath time and then more snuggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment