Friday, September 8, 2017

A Picture Update

We made it through the week! I'm so tired, the girls are so tired (but yet have SO much energy- see the video at the end of the post), and Chris volunteered us to dog sit for the night. But Barry is pretty cute so far.



Anyway, week 1 of school was great for Callie. She loves her teacher and has been doing an excellent job being a respectful student. I think she is going to have an awesome year!

I had a crazy first week, but it was pretty good. Just exhausting. 

But back to Labor Day: the girls hung out with Auntie Cat, G-ma, Pa, Nana and Papa for a chunk of the day.



Maya fell asleep on the way home and we ended up snuggling in the hammock for awhile.



Laura and Lucy came over for a bit!



After school on Tuesday we just hung out at home and outside.



It was back to our Wednesday and Thursday schedule for G-ma and Pa's house.



And that's all I got. I'll leave you with a video I just took, showcasing 3 things:

1) The girls still have crazy energy after a long week.
2) Our favorite new song "Raining Tacos" that we heard on our favorit kids podcast, "Wow in the World," which I highly recommend.
3) How much the girls love dogs and have me 90% convinced that it is time to get a new dog ourselves (Chris has been 100% convinced of that for awhile).  We shall see!


Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment