Friday, September 1, 2017

A Picture Update

Holy smokes it is September.

On Monday the girls hung out with Boom and Lucy. And we had dinner over there too.



And all day Tuesday they were with Chris but I wasn't sent any pictures, as per usual.

They hung out with G-ma and Pa on Wednesday and Thursday.



Last night we went to the Back to School night at Callie's school. She is soooooooooooo excited for 2nd grade!



Last night we went for a walk and football season has begun! The field by our house was very active and we watched the marching band practice.



I was home with the girls today and Callie has a crazy bad head cold. Fun times. We still bopped around a bit.




Finally, some videos, including the finishing line of the race last Saturday, one Boom sent me on Monday, and some tennis. 


I have been really slacking in terms of running the past couple weeks. So I'm going to do Cincuenta September again this year- the goal to run 50 miles this month.



 I was reminded on Timehop that 9 years ago today I ran a 10K with my dad. 



That was inspiration enough for me to get back at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment