*Most of the time
And she is so stinkin' funny. Today she was "doing my haircut" and made the goofiest faces!
Holy moly it makes me giggle every time I look her.
Anyway, we had a pretty good weekend. Yesterday we went to hang out with Boom. She taught Maya how to use the little vacuum (grooming her to be the neat freak that the rest of us are not, I suppose) and we went to the library downtown.
At the library, Maya picked out a very large book about the history of the American Girl Dolls. My sisters and I grew up with those dolls. I remember the catalogues and the ordering process. We had so much American Girl gear to go along with our dolls. It was so fun to read the book. So nostolgic.
My mom has one of the dolls and a few of the accessories that the girls play with. Maya found a picture of Samantha's desk that is still at Boom's house.
Callie had dance and then went to Annelise's volleyball game with G-ma. She drew a picture of the game while they were there.
Chris brought home some new Lego Batman sets from Costco, so the afternoon was spent putting those together.
And I made a Blue Apron pasta meal. Thank goodness for Maya- she is the only one who eats those delicious meals with me.
Today's big adventure was having a picnic lunch and playing at a park.
And then later when we went for a walk outside, the girls' fashion was ON POINT.
Happy first week of March! Spring is in sight...I think. I hope.
Meanwhile we are all on baby alert. With a due date less than a month away and the baby already measuring over 7 pounds, the girls' little cousin will be here before we know it! SO. EXCITED.
No comments:
Post a Comment