This weekend was a bummer, as I was plagued by a bad head cold and Maya was recovering from her ear infection. I was down for the count most of yesterday, so Chris took the girls to play with the Wicks kids. They watched a 3D movie!
I got to snuggle with Maya a little bit before bed, and got the only celebratory New Year's picture.
Don't we both look thrilled?
No one in our house made it to midnight. Though I was up blowing my nose at 11:55pm, so maybe I did. But didn't acknowledge it in the slightest.
Today was pretty chill as well. We went to my mom's in the morning/early afternoon and then hung out at home.
They were in their jammies all day.
And with all the crabby and sickness happening we decided to do a movie night around 5:00.
Chris is at the Wolves game, so it was me and the girls for bedtime. We tried to get some energy out because they had WAY more than me, and it ended in tears, as usual.
IMG 1105[1] from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
Chris is at the Wolves game, so it was me and the girls for bedtime. We tried to get some energy out because they had WAY more than me, and it ended in tears, as usual.
IMG 1105[1] from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
Back to work tomorrow for me, while Chris and the girls have one more day off.
As for resolutions, I didn't choose a new word or phrase, but set a goal that in 2017 I will always be in 5K running shape, and will run at least 10 races (5K or longer) throughout the year. I signed up for my first 5K on January 28th! It's gonna be chilly.
Have a great first week of 2017!
No comments:
Post a Comment