We had a really nice weekend. We spent Saturday morning hanging out with John, Jenny and Boom.
It was a beautiful afternoon, so Callie and I walked to the library, just the two of us.
Yes, she was wearing her jammies at 3pm. It's how she rolls and I love it. I also love how she still grabs my hand when we are walking anywhere (even in school), and I'm going to be super sad when she gets too cool for that.
Last night G-ma and spa came to babysit the girls so we could go out to an adults only dinner with family.
We had a little room all to ourselves, and it was awesome and super delicious. We got ice cream afterwards and I ate so much that I think my body might be considering going on strike.
A new 10 week exercise and eating plan starts today. Wish me luck.
This morning was CRAZY FOGGY! The girls and I went on a walk and it was creepy, in a fun way, down by the pond.
That is Callie being a scary monster, by the way.
We went to see the movie "Moana" this afternoon. The girls liked it- but it was a tad scary. The music was awesome, so it will probably be our new dance party soundtrack for awhile.
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment