Friday, November 18, 2016

A Picture Update

Happy Friday!

Hanna sent me this yesterday, and it pretty much sums up the past few weeks and the week to come:

 
I would edit it today "God bless teachers AND PARENTS everywhere." And I'm both!

Anyway, I don't have very many pictures this week. Chris has been golfing in Arizona with my Uncle Jim, and before he left, the girls tried to sneak in his golf bag to go with.

 
Alas, their plan failed, and he is enjoying warm golf weather while we are currently experiencing this:

 
Callie is loving it and Maya is not, which totally goes with the winter baby/summer baby thing.

Other than that, Maya played at Boom's house as usual.

 
I went to Maya's preschool conference. I found out that she is pretty quiet at school, and totally can write her name by herself. 

 
Which is interesting because she totally fakes that she has no idea how when I try and have her write it at home.  Stinker! After her conference we got some ice cream.

 
Other happenings from the week: Callie went to science night with Pa. And we had movie night tonight, because FRIDAY.

Last, but certainly not least, we found out what "kind" of cousin the girls are getting. The Hendersons must have strong GIRL genes, because Auntie Yoda and Uncle Craig are having a GIRL!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment