Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Reasons My Preschooler Yelled At Me This Week

1) I asked her to WEAR SOCKS.

2) I asked her to choose pants from the four options I gave her that were apparently NOT GOOD ENOUGH OPTIONS.

3) She asked for milk in her cereal but then wanted NO MILK IN HER CEREAL.

4) I asked her to stop playing with dinosaurs in the sink so she could EAT DINNER.

5) She couldn't find the tiny little toy she dropped in the car and I couldn't look for it immediately BECAUSE I WAS DRIVING.

6) Her quilt fell off the bed because she was moving around like a JACK RABBIT ON ESPRESSO at bedtime.

7) She had to go potty after bedtime EVEN THOUGH SHE PROMISED SHE DIDN'T TWO MINUTES AGO.

8) I pushed the handicap door button to help her open the door because it was TOO HEAVY for her to open herself. 

You can't make this stuff up, folks. I hope we survive the threes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment