Friday, October 28, 2016

A Picture Update

Happy Friday!

This week was super busy, and Chris and I both agreed it kicked our butts a little bit. But we made it to Friday. And it is 70 degrees at the end of October. So that's awesome.

Maya hung out with Boom on Monday. She got cinnamon ice cream for their weekly trip to Izzy's.

 

Both girls enjoyed learning activities- bath spelling and reading.

 
They both wanted to wear bibs at G-ma's house.

 
Callie created her own acrostic poem- totally on her own. And I love it.

 Crazy. Amazing. Loved. Loyal. Independent. Ethical.

Callie's first grade class had a fall party today, where they could wear costumes. Her teacher posted this picture and it is adorable (I edited it to focus on her).

 

Any ideas what she is?!?

We have been fairly obsessed with the trailer to the new movie "Trolls" that comes out soon. So Callie chose to be Poppy!

 

I think she nailed it. The $20 wig from Amazon helps. 

 

Maya also is a troll. Named Branch. The  $5 troll hair headband I ordered for her doesn't have the same pinache, but she's ok with it. 

 
 

Tonight we went to Lund's for their Halloween festival!

 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment