We were pretty busy this weekend. It started with Callie waking us up Saturday morning with her newly created menu. Unfortunately, at 7am, the final drink choice on the menu was not so much an option. ;0)
We went over to have a delicious breakfast and playtime at G-ma and Pa's house. They recently got back from a trip to Nova Scotia, so we got a Nova Scotia breakfast, presents, and got to see their trip pictures. We also spent time outside in the garden and playing games.
Maya found a tiny little Slug that we dubbed "Slither." She pronounced "Slither" in the cutest little way.
IMG_9034 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
Later that night I took the girls to a park.
This morning, while Chris and the girls were at Sunday School, I stopped by the cemetery. It had been months since I went, so it felt good to be there. The fall colors haven't quiet changed yet, so it was still pretty green.
After that we all went to Boom's new condo! Here is Callie giving you a tour (in three different videos). Pretty cute, if I do say so myself.
IMG_9075 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
IMG_9076 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
IMG_9077 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
We went over to the Held's for pizza, and Maya and Sylvia were the only ones who would hang out with me long enough to get a picture.
I'll leave you with Callie's newest joke (she claims she made it up herself)...in honor of Uncle Dan.
Question: What is a police officer's favorite type of corn?
Answer: Corn-on-the-COP.
HAHAHAHAHA!
Have a great week. Hard to believe it is almost October.





No comments:
Post a Comment