Thursday, August 25, 2016

Snapchat

I have been grudgingly dragged into Snapchat a few different times, each of them kind of giving up because I DON'T GET IT.

It's an app where you can send pictures, but they disappear, and from what I have seen so far, people send really random and kind of strange things.  I guess that is because they disappear.  But if you're going to send a picture, why don't you just take a picture with your phone and text it?  I don't get it.

In Seattle, we three 30-somethings were trying our darnedest to figure it out.


And then we discovered THE FILTERS and were endlessly amused! Like this one- it is me with Maya's face! How weird is that?


But there is also a filter that makes you feel flowery and fancy.


So I pulled out my Snapchat app today with the girls and NOW I get it (I don't get how the teens and 20-somethings use it so much without kids, but I totally get the appeal with little kids). 

We had a BLAST! 



I mean, COME ON! Hilarious!



And then we found this one and about peed our pants:



This might be a great way to help crabby littles who don't nap to snap out of their tantrums.



IMG_8419[1] from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

Because who can be crabby when they have the chance to be a rainbow barfing unicorn????

No comments:

Post a Comment