Friday, August 12, 2016

A Picture Update: Summer, Week 9

Happy Friday!

It has been quite the week.  I think this picture sums it up:


These girls have been AT EACH OTHER and ON EACH OTHER and BUGGING EACH OTHER all. dang. week.  And consequently, ME.  They've been bugging ME all dang week.

I think it is good that fall is approaching because I think we need some structure again.

Anyway.  Here are the pics from the week.

A different park on Monday:


I had an all day workshop on Tuesday so I have no pictures.

We played with the Helds on Wednesday.  Auntie Cat came over on Thursday.


Yesterday was pretty ridiculous with behavior, attitudes, etc., so by 4:30pm we were playing school and I (the "teacher") was self-medicating with a little cocktail while on the job.  And in case you can't see what one of my darling students wrote, it says "A spoiled mom lives here."  I will be frank in the fact that I felt no type of spoiled most of this week (even though I know in reality I very much am).



Last night we attempted to do some mini-golfing that I had a Groupon for, and it was pretty much a disaster.  Maya cried and/or refused to hold the putter for the first few holes so I took her to the park nearby instead.  She doesn't appear to be destined for LPGA greatness, but Chris still has Callie to keep the dream alive.


This morning Uncle Dan took the girls to Minnehaha Falls, and they had a great time.


While they were gone, I got to go to Target BY MYSELF and it was lovely.

Tonight was movie night and then puddle jumping in the rain.



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment