Friday, February 12, 2016

A Picture Update

Holy Moly it is Friday.  And a long weekend.

Maya has had a SUPER bad cold since Tuesday morning.  It has not been fun- so much snot and coughing.  So now we're just waiting for Callie to get it. Fun times.


But besides that, Maya had a fun start to the week because she got to hang out with Boom AND Great Margie on Monday and Tuesday!


And both girls got to see G-ma, Pa, and Auntie Cat on Wednesday and Thursday.


Callie's teacher posted a couple of school pictures from this week on her class facebook page.

Left: Amy and Callie
Right: Callie reading to her "reading buddy"
Callie came home with a bunch of writing she had done using two subjects in sentences.  Their prompt was "My family and I ______." Of all the things, she chose to write this:

My family and I went to Target.
I'm glad the real important stuff comes out in her writing.

I had an event at work tonight.  I did some Valentine crafts.  And then noticed a poster on the wall for the first time, that is pretty dang applicable.

#gratitude
Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment