1) My level of exhaustion = High.
2) My level of sanity = Low.
I don't know what it is, but this week seriously kicked my butt. It must be remnants from the full moon.
Actually I could probably name a lot of other things it was, but see #1.
Therefore, once again, this Friday post is going to be lacking in content and sweet little stories about adorable children.
But to be honest, these are more accurate representations of my children this week than sweet anecdotes (from Fowl Language Comics):
Because this week has been so hard I have been more attuned to the sky. It has seemed prettier this week. And others have thought so as well, because I have gotten beautiful pictures from other people too.








In Him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.
ReplyDeleteThe light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
(John 1:4-5)