Sunday, October 4, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Sunday.

I started the weekend with a cup if coffee in my favorite mug. 


Things were looking good. Our friends Brent and Bethany were in town and staying with us. The girls seemed relatively normal. 

And then my back totally crapped out and I could barely move.

Thankfully Bethany is amazing and went to Target to get me some supplies- foam roller, therapy ball, Epsom salts, an ice/heat pack, and even de-stress tea. With that and little bit of medicinal intervention, I was able to make it out for our girls night dinner and comedy club show.

The girls hug out with G-ma and Pa and went to a fall festival.


Dr. Stewart came in special for me this morning to work on my back and it was awesome. I'm still tight but can tell it has slowly loosened up throughout the day. Hopefully a good night's sleep will help as well. 

We spent the afternoon downtown watching the Lynx game and playing with Boom.


On the way home we saw a pretty sky and Callie said, "Hey! That's Bops saying hi to us!"


I'd like to think he was.

Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment