Friday, September 18, 2015

A Picture Update

So it is a stormy Friday night and I have about 1% left in my tank.

Luckily I did some picture work yesterday so I can share the pics from the week with you without too much effort.  :)

Here goes...

On Monday night we went bridesmaid dress shopping for Mari's wedding.
Obviously, neither of these dresses were chosen.  But we did find one,
so that was exciting!
On Tuesday night Jim and Coco were in town, so we got to see them for a nice dinner in Uptown.
Maya still enjoying her one-on-one time with G-ma, Pa and Boom.
A girls dinner out, some afternoon reading, and "Nakey" time.
Today: Maya playing at Boom's, a carnival (with bounce house the teachers enjoyed!) at my school, an unexpected and
sweet gift in the mail from my friend Emily, and some sweet sister time.
I'll end with a Flashback Friday of silly Ms. Maya and her tongue.


Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment