Friday, May 22, 2015

A Picture Update

I guess this counts as a FTPDF, but I'm renaming it so I can just share pictures without too much brain power.

Another week has come and gone.  There has been more sadness and grief, and more moments of peace.  And moments of grace.

Here are a collection of my favorite pictures from this week.

Smiles for Boom

She wakes up this adorable.

So does she.


The worm digger

I had a groupon for 2 photo pillows, and I finally ordered them. 
The pillow on the left is a picture my dad took when we were in Aruba.  We spent one early morning just the two of us on the beach, watching the birds and the waves.
The picture on the right is a picture of sunrays that I took near our house, a few days after he died.

A Friday morning at the park downtown

Soaking in the sunshine

Playing with the kitchen at the downtown library

Searching for the perfect book
I think I mentioned that we are trying to get our old house back on the market.  Chris (and his parents) have been over there many evenings this past week trying to get it ready.  We went to see it yesterday, and the girls had fun going crazy in our empty basement.  Many of you may remember the shag carpeting up the bar quite fondly.


IMG 7020 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment