Saturday, May 2, 2015

Uncertainty

I'm not quite sure what to do.  None of us know what to do now.

We are in the midst of making plans, writing remembrances, making decisions that we never thought we'd have to make at this point in our lives.

The world as we knew it is completely gone, and we are left to work through some pretty strong and (I'm going to be frank, here) shitty feelings, and ultimately find a new normal.

I'm not sure what that means for this little blog, or how I will use it to cope with my grief.  I have always joked that I used this blog kind of like my therapy, and maybe it will still be used for that. 

I have no idea.

Those are all the words I can write now.  I was going to try and find some pictures of him and the girls, but I just can't go there yet.

So hang in there with me for the time being, if you can.  I promise you will still see pictures of two adorable little girls who continue to put smiles on our faces despite this terrible heartache.

And just so you know, even in the midst of this sadness, we have amazing moments of peace and comfort.

At the exact second I took this picture, Callie looked up.  I'd like to think she was saying hello to her Bops.

No comments:

Post a Comment