Friday, October 31, 2014

FBF: The Halloween Edition!

Happy Halloween from a couple of cows and a cowgirl! 



The girls had a fun day with Boom, and we had a fun evening with G-ma and G-pa trick-or-treating and handing out candy.


I have some awesome Halloween related flashbacks for you tonight. 

First up, Chris on Halloween in the late 80s/early 90s.

A Vampire, A devil, No Idea, A Dog

Next up: Henderson Halloween- for a NUMBER of years, we did coordinating costumes.  Here are a few of my favorites.

Peter Pan et. al, and a Royal Family

A Wedding Party, a Basketball Team (the Henderson Hoopsters) and Aliens
Then lastly, some FBFs with the girls.

I was a cowgirl for Halloween once, too.  Callie was a much cuter cowgirl than I was. Twice.


And finally, the girls as cows.


Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment