Friday, January 18, 2013

Favorite-Things-Phone-Dump Friday

I only have 40 minutes until it isn't Friday anymore...and I'm like a good 3 hours past my bedtime, but I'm here and finally getting up my Friday post.

Again, not too many pictures.  It was a busy week but we managed to fit in a few fun playdates and other things.

Favorite Thing #1- Showing her muscles to Calvin

Favorite Thing #2- Seeing what a good sister she'll be when hanging out with baby Avery

Favorite Thing #3- Auntie time and ice cream

Favorite Thing #4- Girls' Night Out- how have I never seen Aida before?  It was AMAZING.
Another favorite thing from this week that I didn't get a picture of, but want to share, is how much Callie rocked her 3-year-old doctor's check-up today.  She did a vision test, a hearing test, and got her blood pressure taken (all new experiences) and did an amazing job with those things and everything else.  The doctor even commented on how "focused" she is compared to other three year olds.  The doctor was also impressed by her ability to pull off a fairy skirt.  Which she wears pretty much everywhere, as you may have noticed in a couple of the above pictures.

We were so proud of our little big fairy princess girl.

And also, our fairy princess has officially named the baby Hamsie.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment