Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring!

This weather is unbelievable!  I LOVE IT.

This morning Callie went with Chris and Anna to the zoo!  Anna took some great pictures.


After work, Callie and I went to meet Kylie and Calvin at Centennial to walk and have dinner.



When we got home, the weather was still awesome.  Since it was getting close to bed time, I decided to try out a calming strategy I read about somewhere- the jammy walk.  The idea is that you get your little one all ready for bed, and then take a slow walk around the block to calm the body down.  Well, my little one doesn't do slow.  So it was more like a run around the block. 

I hoped it would work to tire her out more before bedtime, but no luck.  I've been listening to her babble over the monitor for close to half an hour now.

But somehow, this lovely day makes it sound cute and not annoying like it usually does! :)

Yay spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment