Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Toddler Brain

My friend Melissa found this blog post:  approximately-3-minutes-inside-the-head-of-my-2-year-old a few days ago.  I don't know who that blogger is, but he hit the nail on the head when it comes to short-attention-spanned toddlers.

So I decided to use his idea but change it to:

Approximately-3-Minutes-Inside-the Head-of-Callie Joy

Here you go:


Each of these “emotions” lasts about 3 seconds.

  1. I wanna play with Daddy’s phone.
  2. Heyo-oh?
  3. PLAY FROSTY SNOWMAN NOW! Pease.
  4. I wanna play with choo choo set.
  5. I wanna destroy choo choo set.
  6. Is there anyone here with a phone I haven’t played with yet?
  7. I WANNA TO PLAY WITH IPAD. Pease Ipad. PEASE!
  8. I wanna hug Kona.
  9. I wanna ride Kona. Horsey Kona.
  10. I AM HUNGRY!
  11. CHEDDAR BUNNIES.
  12. I HATE VEGETABLES.
  13. I want out of my chair.
  14. Mickey Mouse. Ipad. PEASE!
  15. I wanna go outside. No, I wanna play the keyboard piano really loud.
  16. I wanna take my shoes off.
  17. I don’t like the socks I’m wearing. TAKE THEM OFF!
  18. I wanna play with Mommy's phone.
  19. Tooters. No poopies.
  20. Juice!
  21. Not yellow cup! Pink cup!
  22. Yes, perfect, pink cup. I’m gonna turn this upside down and get all wet and sticky.
  23. Where’s Mommy?
  24. Where’s Kona?
  25. Hide and Seek!
  26. Daddy hide!
  27. Ca-yee count. One-two-free-four!
  28. Ok, there’s Daddy. I want to play with his phone.
  29. Dora! There's Swiper!
  30. I just remembered I need puffs. PUFFS!
  31. NO SOCKS NO SOCKS!
  32. Wow, I’m starving. I want cheese.
  33. Poon. No fork. No poon. Both.
  34. WHY ARE YOU PUTTING MY SOCKS ON???
  35. Oh look, a new person. I'm going to avoid looking at them at all costs.
  36. I’m tired.
  37. I’M NOT TIRED!
  38. I wanna go for a walk. I mean run. Mommy chase me!
  39. NO HAT! NO HAT!
  40. Mickey Mouse! Ipad! Super Why! Ipad! Dora! Ipad!
  41. Hee hee hee. Tooters.
  42. Poopies. No potty. No poopies. Yes.
  43. COOKIE!
  44. STOP TRYING TO PUT MY SOCKS ON!
  45. Hi Kiki. Hi Elvis.
  46. Books! Elmo book!
  47. I’m tired.
  48. No sleepies. Passy sleepies.
  49. Where’s that drum and saxophone?
  50. I want my passy. BYE BYE PASSY. SEE YA YATER. **crying**
  51. Put on my favorite song. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. Yes that one.
  52. Where’s Kona? Where's Kiki and Elvis?
  53. I wanna dump out all my little toys Mommy just cleaned up all over the room. Again.
  54. Ooopsies!
  55. OW! OW! OW! OW!
  56. I wanna see Daddy.
  57. Sleepies. Passy. God Book.
  58. I wanna play with Mommy's necklace.
  59. Ipad. Super Why. DORA!
  60. I yuv you Mommy.
So there you have it.  Three minutes inside the head of my 2-year-old.

Now, just for fun, here is 48 seconds of my 2-year-old having a jam session with her drum.


    1 comment: