I REALLY wish I could have some sort of video camera on Callie at all times because she is HILARIOUS. And BRILLIANT.
I can't even tell you how many times she has said something and I'm like, "How do you know that???" or "How did you come up with that??"
Here are just a couple of examples of what I am talking about.
#1: This morning as I was changing her diaper and talking about Cookie Monster, she all of a sudden looked at me and said, "What happened?" I had no idea what she was talking about, but it was adorable.
#2: She is a pretty picky eater, so usually whatever she asks for to eat, she gets. This afternoon she asked for "cereola", which is usually reserved for breakfast. At our house, cereola refers to rice cereal (yes, the same rice cereal that people feed their 6-month-olds) mixed with whole milk and yogurt. Sounds delicious, doesn't it? Anyway, she usually likes to add a couple of extra syllables to cereola when she talks about it, so I had to get it on film.
#3: Later, when we were reading a counting book, she began spouting out Spanish numbers. All of a sudden I heard "dos! dos!" over and over again. So then I started counting in Spanish and she continued by saying "cinco! seis!"
I like to take credit for lots of what she says because I'm the teacher and am constantly telling her random stuff to say. But I give Dora all the credit on this one!
Go Dora! (and Kati)
ReplyDelete