As far as weekends goes, this one was pretty awesome.
Saturday was B-U-S-Y. We left the house at 8:45 am and didn't get home until 6:30pm. But it was all worth it! We started the morning participating (with all of our available in-town family members) in my school's first annual 5K! I made it the whole way pushing Cal in the jogger...and it was HOT. But so fun.
After the race I had a quick lunch and at G-ma and G-pa's house and then Cathleen and I headed to Spanish class! We'll be taking it once a week all summer. I'm very excited. :)
Right after Spanish class we headed across the city to see my dear friend and college roommate Melissa...and we got to meet her 8-month-old son Teddy! She lives in New York so it was a very special treat to see them. And in true baby/toddler form, it was rather challenging to get good pictures. But we tried.
Today was much more low-key. I survived a 5.5 mile run this morning and then got to meet Melissa for a baby-free lunch so we could actually have a conversation...unlike yesterday when we were both totally distracted by little ones. :) And Daddy and Callie got to hang out at G-ma and G-pa's house for a little bit.
We went on a walk this afternoon so of course I snapped a few cute pics.
I'm just 3 more student days and 2 teacher work days away from SUMMER VACATION!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment