Yesterday afternoon we went to the pool at T&C with my family. SHE LOVES WATER.
Today we met the P.A. playgroup at a splash pool. SHE LOVES WATER.
I was able to get her out of the water long enough to eat a little lunch and play with her friend Makayla, who is 7 months old.
When not in the water, she just wants to be outside. Unfortunately, we have ZERO shade in our front yard, since they cut down our tree and replaced it with a mini-tree. So I try to keep her occupied indoors during the intense afternoon sunshine. She likes to do this...
Poor Kona from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
...and then when Kona eventually tries to escape, she does this...At times she reminds me of (a cuter version of) the kid in the 1st Toy Story movie who goes after the toys with his big toothed smile:
Silly Callie, Tolerant Kona. I make it up to Kona by having Callie give her treats. She's fine.
Cal had her 18 month check-up yesterday and I'm happy to report she is perfect. She weighs 23 lbs 14 oz (43%ile), she is 2 ft 8 inches tall (67%ile) and is holding steady with her 98%ile head circumference.
Her vocabulary is also steadily increasing, which is a blast. I'm going to attempt to get video of her saying all the words she knows...so stay tuned!
And a nap update: she is keeping us guessing. Monday was a 2 nap day. Yesterday she slept until 8:45am, so she only took one nap. Today she slept in the same, so I'm assuming it will be a one nap day today too. All I know, is that a well slept baby is a happy baby. And the opposite...well, let's just say I don't want to ever go there. Happy babies are way more fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment