Callie's social calendar has been filled lately. And, unfortunately, her nap schedule has not been as filled (though we've tried!).
Wednesday: Playing with George
Thursday afternoon: Playing with Calvin
Thursday evening: Playing with Ciri
Neither Callie nor Ciri slept much today, so Casey's neighbors were treated to a double toddler meltdown at about 7:15 this evening. And I got to have my first car seat fight (picture Callie screaming and making her body stiff as a board to avoid being strapped in; picture me frantically trying to do everything in my power to get her body to bend so I could strap her in).
This all was followed by the most. dramatic. bedtime. ever. I don't have the energy to write about it. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday.

Ahh the joy of toddler meltdowns and being overtired. All I can say it - we've all been there.
ReplyDeleteI was laughing throughout the entire ordeal, probably because if I didn't I'd be melting down right with her. :)
ReplyDeleteCharlie has started the car seat battle. It's real fun in public parking lots when it looks like I'm torturing my child.
ReplyDelete