Sunday, May 29, 2011

Jill & Isaac's Wedding!

It is naptime for 3 in our household, so I have a quiet moment to organize all of the pictures from the weekend.

It was SO MUCH FUN! The wedding was beautiful:

Callie was C-R-A-Z-Y and only wanted to run around at high speeds. No sitting and resting for her. So she kept many people busy and entertained before the ceremony, during the ceremony (Daddy was on duty) and during the cocktail hour.

She made it through dinner
and then just started falling over while walking around, which is the tell-tale sign that bedtime is approaching. So Chris took her home and I got to stay and DANCE the night away. It was a blast hanging out with my family and all the Suurmeyers(though I missed my husband!).

On Saturday we went to the gift opening and got a picture of all 7 Henderson/Suurmeyer kids. We have many of these kinds of pictures from the past 20 years...most of them showcasing the awkwardness that is the teenage years. But here we all are, as grown-ups. Crazy.

As per usual, I will be loading a bunch more pictures on to Shutterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment