Thursday, January 20, 2011

She Can, In Fact, Listen...and Read the Bible

Video #1 shows that Callie does know where her nose is, despite my previous post.

Nose from Baby Goose on Vimeo.



She can also point to other family members' noses, Kona's nose, Mr. Bear's nose, and her baby's nose when asked. We didn't explicitly teach it to her, so I'm assuming she learned it from her "So Big" Elmo book. When I was reading it to her awhile ago, I noticed her touch her nose when we got to the part of the book when Elmo touches his nose. Ever since then, she has pointed to noses. Smart baby!

The following pictures and Video #2 show Callie "reading" Auntie Cathleen's Bible. It was ADORABLE. She went over to the table and started paging through it...and quite unlike any other book she "reads", she was calm and gentle. Until it falls on the floor...but before that- totally gentle!




Bible from Baby Goose on Vimeo.



I'm thinking that means she is ready to read her Spark Bible (an awesome kids Bible we got from our friend Bethany) without wrecking the pages. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment