January is getting pretty brutal. February come now...please?
Maybe it is just this week. This week has been rough. Kids at school are crazy and I'm just DONE with the crazy. Conferences this week (two 12-hour days). Trying my darndest to do my "30 Day Shred" workout DVD daily, however I failed tonight (it would have been day #13 in a row...but I walked at the MOA after work, so at least that was some form of exercise...still gotta get rid of the last 10 pounds!). Can't seem to make myself go to bed when I know I should. Tired. Not using full sentences.
On the plus side, Auntie Mari came home from her j-term abroad, so we went to dinner with her and MorMor tonight! Daddy and Bops are at the T-Woves game, which is currently in overtime. Crap, never mind. They just lost by 1 point.
Anyway, here are Mari and Callie at dinner:
The other plus of the week is that we got our house cleaned yesterday! It was my Christmas present from my mom...she found a great local company that uses natural cleaning products. I'm reveling in the awesomeness that is a clean house.
One more 12-hour day and then I get a fun 3-day weekend.
Okay, I'm done whining. Thanks for listening!
No comments:
Post a Comment