Friday, October 15, 2010

Kona and Callie

I know I talk about the relationship between the two "girls" a lot, but seriously, they are adorable. We have so much fun watching the baby/doggy sibling relationship, that I can only imagine what it will be like adding another human baby to the equation someday! (Not any time soon! haha) :)

I had the day off today since my mom is still in Colorado. It was wonderful to have an extra day with my baby, but we are excited for MorMor to come home! Anyway...this afternoon Callie came pretty darn close to crawling However, it was Kona that was the only motivation Callie had to move around. I tried other toys, books, myself...but the only time she managed to sort of crawl was to go for Kona.

Uh oh! from Baby Goose on Vimeo.



And later, when she was getting pretty crabby, Kona was the only thing that made her not have a sourpuss face.




And if she can't see the actual Kona, then seeing pictures of a bunch of doggies that look like Kona can also calm her down.



For real, she loves looking at our Boxer Magazine. So silly!

The relationship is still very much one-sided, but hopefully Kona will come around and realize, in maybe like 5 years, that it is alright to have a little person bug you non stop and not leave you alone.



Maybe.

1 comment: