Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

We had another busy weekend so we're staying put today. CJ (as my sisters call her) has developed a lovely stuffy/runny/congested nose. So we are armed with Boogey Wipes (for real- they are sold at Target!) and a booger sucker. Hopefully it will work its way out of her system soon...though I feel it starting to attack my system as well. Could be an interesting week at the Gosselin house.

Anyway, on to the weekend. We met our triplet cousins on Saturday! Simone, Tyler, and their boys came to town so that the MN relatives and friends could see Everett, Liam and Wakelyn (and older brother Seamus, too!). Here we are with the 2nd generation of Gosselin cousins (I believe they are 2nd cousins...?).


Last night we ended up having Callie stay at my parents' house. Chris and I went to a movie and then met friends out at a bar for some interesting people watching and loud polka music! It was fun to have a night out...we stayed up til midnight! Pretty sure that by the time I fell asleep last night, I had been asleep for 2 hours already on Friday night. :)

We met my parents for brunch this morning and my mom took my new favorite family photo.


After brunch Callie was (supposed to be) super tired so we put her down for a nap. But after about 20 minutes of this:

Nap Time Noises from Baby Goose on Vimeo.



I went upstairs and saw this:


Thankfully she finally fell asleep about 15 minutes later.

Silly baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment