Blog post by Kati:
We had a really fun 4th of July hanging out with my family. My sister Laura and her boyfriend Drew were in from Chicago, and my other sister Mari is home for the summer so it was great to be all together. Here are a few pictures:
We had a really fun 4th of July hanging out with my family. My sister Laura and her boyfriend Drew were in from Chicago, and my other sister Mari is home for the summer so it was great to be all together. Here are a few pictures:

Here's Chris doing a little light reading (If you can't tell, he's reading What to Expect When You're Expecting):
This one probably takes some explanation. The Henderson girls have always been able to stick out our stomachs to look pregnant- especially after large amounts of food. So now it is pretty funny that I actually am pregnant...but Laura can still look more pregnant than me!
And since I have the natural talent of making myself look pregnant after food, that combined with actually BEING pregnant, makes for a really big belly when I'm stuffed! :)

The fam at dinner...after spending an hour thinking of crazy Christmas baby names. Such as: Holly Polly, Joseph Jesus (JJ for short!), and many more I can't think of now.
All in all, it was a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment