Well, I broke down and bought my first baby outfit over the weekend. It is fairly unisex newborn pajamas with little cartoon dogs all over it and it says "Doggone Cute" on a little patch on one side of the chest. And it has little doggies for the feet. So cute. It was like $5.00 so I couldn't resist. :)
Looks something like this:
I suppose I could have taken an actual picture of the outfit, but that would have required going upstairs, getting the camera out, taking the picture and transferring the picture on to the computer...somehow looking it up online seemed way easier. It is amazing how simple tasks can seem so arduous these days. I had about 5 baskets full of clean laundry sitting up outside our bedroom for like 5 days before I got the energy up to actually do something about it today.As Chris said our doctor's appointment went well. We have our next ultrasound scheduled for July 29th, and our next visit on July 31st (Cathleen's birthday!). We are going to find out the gender, so hopefully the baby will cooperate and be in the right position that day.
Have I said yet how much I love maternity jeans? I have a couple of pairs now, and I love them. Not having to zip or button is great! The thought of restrictive clothing on my stomach is not nice, so I am all about the comfort clothes. Good thing I have the month off so I can get away with looking like a bum 85% of the time.
My sister Laura and her boyfriend Drew are coming to town this weekend! It will be the first time we've seen them since telling them our exciting news. I'm really looking forward to a weekend hanging out with the family!
Ok, it is 9:49pm and WAY past my bedtime. Gotta go...thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment