Sunday, April 5, 2026

Weekend Wrap-Up: Happy Birthday Lucy AND Happy Easter!

​Hi all! First up, it Lucy’s birthday today! 


We love you Lucy and hope you had a great day! 

On to the weekend…Maya and I helped at Auntie Mari and Uncle Josh’s new house yesterday. 


And then I signed up for a 10K in May! Eeeek! Getting back into running and yoga has really felt good. 


I had the house to myself last night, so I baked banana bread and started a new book. Also got the Easter baskets ready!


This morning we got ready for Easter.


We all went to church and got a family photo…sunshine and smiles! 


We went to Auntie Yoda and Uncle Craigles’ house for a birthday lunch! Callie almost tried a deviled egg…but not quite.


This afternoon, we had G-ma, Auntie Cat, Uncle Dan, Hanna, Mitchell, Isla and Olive over for an Easter breakfast for dinner. And an egg hunt! 



Now it’s time for the last quarter of the school year. We got this. 

Have a lovely week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment