Monday, January 19, 2026

Weekend Wrap-Up

​Hi all. I think this blog is slowly turning into an animal and food blog. Teens and tweens are never around and/or refuse to be photographed, so here we are with animal and food photos and not much else.

First up: Luna’s intense stare. It is inescapable. 


Next up: homemade protein peanut butter cups and gerbils. Oh, and anger about negative degrees.


And lastly, a story that helps explain what is going on in Minneapolis. I met my mom and sister for an evening church service, and we made reservations for a Latin Fusion restaurant nearby for after. When we got the the restaurant, the open signs were not lit up, the lights inside were dim, there were signs on the door that said “No Ice” and the door was locked. Someone let us in and we had a lovely and delicious dinner. But it was heartbreaking that the restaurant had to go through all those precautions.


Take care. I hope that the next week is far less eventful for our state. 

No comments:

Post a Comment