Sunday, November 2, 2025

Week Wrap-Up

Hello! Happy Sunday! I have a lot of pics today, since I didn’t post any of the week on Friday. And we actually had a pretty busy week!

Monday- trying to help Peanut acclimate to his new brothers (it didn’t go well at first) and Maya being a goofball.

Tuesday- Halloween at Lund’s and Alex’s new costume.

Wednesday- me and a few coworkers were a herd of sheep on costume day at school.

I had to do a quick charge after work to get ready for dinner and the Maroon 5 concert!

Friday- Halloween!!

Saturday- the gerbils got friendlier as the week went on.

The Sharpe’s were in town, so lots of family fun was had!

Tonight I tried out a new recipe for some of the Gosselin fam and more fun was had.

It was daylight savings, which is not a big deal now with older children. But this one…she was REAL ANNOYING constantly in my face pawing me and waiting for dinner over AN HOUR early.

Happy November. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment