On Tuesday we met Auntie Hanna, Mitchell and Isla for a nice walk at Centennial Lakes. We ended up seeing Pa and Max too!

Wednesday, April 30th, my mom and I went to Lakewood Cemetery and walked around for an hour. We ended up seeing a ribbon tree, so we wrote on a ribbon for my dad and added it to the tree.

Then we went to lunch and back to my mom’s to look through things from the funeral (cards, articles, guestbook, etc). She also still has one of his suits, so we got that out as well.

On Thursday Maya finally had another track meet. Two of them have been cancelled due to weather since her first one!

While Chris was at the meet, I made my way to Lakewoods Resort in Wisconsin for a solo trip for a couple nights! My goal was just to relax, read, learn to crochet, and eat good food. I made soup last night.

Today was super rainy so I went to breakfast in the lodge, spent time at the pool/sauna/hot tub area, and did some more crocheting.

Once it stopped raining I made it out for a little hike!

Then it was happy hour!

Chris held down the fort with the girls and their various activities, and I’m grateful to have some relaxation and down time!
Wednesday, April 30th, my mom and I went to Lakewood Cemetery and walked around for an hour. We ended up seeing a ribbon tree, so we wrote on a ribbon for my dad and added it to the tree.
Then we went to lunch and back to my mom’s to look through things from the funeral (cards, articles, guestbook, etc). She also still has one of his suits, so we got that out as well.
On Thursday Maya finally had another track meet. Two of them have been cancelled due to weather since her first one!
While Chris was at the meet, I made my way to Lakewoods Resort in Wisconsin for a solo trip for a couple nights! My goal was just to relax, read, learn to crochet, and eat good food. I made soup last night.
Today was super rainy so I went to breakfast in the lodge, spent time at the pool/sauna/hot tub area, and did some more crocheting.
Once it stopped raining I made it out for a little hike!
Then it was happy hour!
Chris held down the fort with the girls and their various activities, and I’m grateful to have some relaxation and down time!
Have a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment