On Monday Maya, Boom and I went to see Wicked in 3D! And then Maya always likes to yell “SELFIE” every once in a while and occasionally they turn out cute.

On New Year’s Eve we met Uncle Dan, Auntie Hanna, Mitchell and Isla out for dinner (at 4:45, the only time we could get a reservation for 8!) and then they came back to our house for dessert and playtime.


On Wednesday I met Jenna and Bethany for lunch while Maya created a house with her new hot glue gun.

That evening I headed to…DENVER!!! I had to get some baby snuggles in before heading back to work. So the next set of photos are just straight up adorable baby (and toddler Avery) pics and I’m not sorry about it!

Oh yeah, and some of Rocky, too!






There was more of the same happening today, and It was delightful!


Maya had a sleepover with Boom last night, and they headed to MOA today!

And Callie had a basketball game today and she played the last few minutes!!

Meanwhile in Denver…

Have a great weekend!
On New Year’s Eve we met Uncle Dan, Auntie Hanna, Mitchell and Isla out for dinner (at 4:45, the only time we could get a reservation for 8!) and then they came back to our house for dessert and playtime.
On Wednesday I met Jenna and Bethany for lunch while Maya created a house with her new hot glue gun.
That evening I headed to…DENVER!!! I had to get some baby snuggles in before heading back to work. So the next set of photos are just straight up adorable baby (and toddler Avery) pics and I’m not sorry about it!
Oh yeah, and some of Rocky, too!
There was more of the same happening today, and It was delightful!
Maya had a sleepover with Boom last night, and they headed to MOA today!
And Callie had a basketball game today and she played the last few minutes!!
Meanwhile in Denver…
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment