Friday, December 20, 2024

A Picture Update

We made it to winter break!!! I barely have my wits about me but here goes:

My school staff did a “secret” staff spirit week the first half of the week, meaning Monday was stocking hat day, Tuesday was vest day, and Wednesday was ugly Christmas sweater day. The kids caught on pretty quick…


Callie was sick most of the week with weird recurring fevers. She looked like this (this was taken today when she was feeling better, and she asked me to take it, but you get the idea).


Dan got free tickets to The Little Mermaid at the Ordway, so Hanna and I had a girls night out to the theater.


Maya and Chris went to Nana’s Christmas party on Wednesday, and look who’s almost as tall as Nana!


Maya and Luna enjoyed the snow dump on Thursday.


And finally, the elves. I think I missed a photo or two, but let’s just say the elves have lost their creativity and passion for crazy things and they just plop in a new spot every morning at 6:29am before children emerge from their rooms…


Have a lovely weekend…we have a big 15th birthday coming up on Sunday…!!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment