Sunday, October 6, 2024

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Sunday everybody!  We had a fun weekend.  

Yesterday I made my favorite corn and leek bisque and Maya came on a bike ride while Luna and I walked. Notice she's still in shorts and a t-shirt in October?  Ridiculous!


Later, G-ma came over to hang out with all four Gosselin Geese (and a Luna) while Dan, Hanna, Chris and I went out to dinner and then to the first half of the Gopher football game!  Chris and I then went to the airport to pick up Boom, who had been in Japan for the past 2.5 weeks!!!!


This morning Maya and I met up with Uncle Dan, Auntie Hanna, Mitchell and Isla for some fall fun at Brand Farms.  There were hay rides...


...apple cannons...


...food truck lunch and barrel rolls...


...a sunflower maze...


...and finally some apple picking!


This afternoon we went to Boom's house for the Lynx game and playtime.  The girls were happy to see Boom too!



Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment