The girls helped with VBS all week, so we had to be up and out of the house by 8:15am Monday through Thursday. I think they had fun (though claimed not to, but they were ready to go back each morning).

On Monday night Maya and I went to the Lynx game, where we got pretty close to Prowl, and saw Sylvia Fowles from across the way (more on her later).

Other things from the week...Maya and I hung out for a bit at Petco and Luna was crazy, as usual.

The weather this week was WEIRD. It was either super humid and hot, super chilly, rainy, or somehow a combination of all three...? But Maya and I met the Dahlen's at the pool on a hot but cloudy/windy afternoon, I went for a run on a rare sunny morning, and then did some organizing and yoga with Luna.

On Wednesday night Chris and Callie went to the Lynx game, where they got REALLY up close and personal with Sylvia Fowles...Callie met her and got a photo! It was thrilling to get that photo sent to me on my phone. We just LOVE the Lynx...both current and super famous and talented past members of the team!

On Thursday, while the girls finished up VBS, I finished organizing the panty and fridge. And then Maya took some pictures that showed up on my phone.

Thursday night I went out with Laura, Jennifer and Jenna to dinner (with a blood orange margarita!) and a comedy show at the beautiful State Theater.

Maya is sleeping over at Boom’s house tonight, where they made a “Dog Adoption Center.”

Have a great weekend!
On Monday night Maya and I went to the Lynx game, where we got pretty close to Prowl, and saw Sylvia Fowles from across the way (more on her later).
Other things from the week...Maya and I hung out for a bit at Petco and Luna was crazy, as usual.
The weather this week was WEIRD. It was either super humid and hot, super chilly, rainy, or somehow a combination of all three...? But Maya and I met the Dahlen's at the pool on a hot but cloudy/windy afternoon, I went for a run on a rare sunny morning, and then did some organizing and yoga with Luna.
On Wednesday night Chris and Callie went to the Lynx game, where they got REALLY up close and personal with Sylvia Fowles...Callie met her and got a photo! It was thrilling to get that photo sent to me on my phone. We just LOVE the Lynx...both current and super famous and talented past members of the team!
On Thursday, while the girls finished up VBS, I finished organizing the panty and fridge. And then Maya took some pictures that showed up on my phone.
Thursday night I went out with Laura, Jennifer and Jenna to dinner (with a blood orange margarita!) and a comedy show at the beautiful State Theater.
Maya is sleeping over at Boom’s house tonight, where they made a “Dog Adoption Center.”
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment