Friday, April 5, 2024

A Picture Update: Happy Birthday Lucy!!!

Hey all!  Happy Friday.  

First up, it is LUCY'S BIRTHDAY today!  


Happy birthday Lucy! We love you and hope you had a great day.

It was my spring break week, so I had a couple of quiet days on Tuesday and Wednesday.  I went on a couple of runs and enjoyed some pretty skies.


Then yesterday, my mom and I headed down to Decorah for a quick 24 hour trip! Our first stop, obviously, was Luther.  I hadn't been there for almost 10 years, and this May marks 20 years since my graduation.


We wandered around campus and it looked pretty much the same!  


Then we went and had lunch on Water Street (La Rana...delicious!) and did some shopping in the fun shops on the street. 


And, even though it was chilly and windy, we had to stop at the Whippy Dip for an ice cream treat!  We did a short little walk up to Dunning's Spring, as well.  


Then we headed to a cabin, about 20 miles from campus.  It was delightful!  


We made big salads for dinner and relaxed. 


This morning we enjoyed the sunrise over the farmland before heading home.


This afternoon we enjoyed the sunshine.


Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment