Somehow after nearly 90 degrees on Friday afternoon, we woke up to this:
Sigh.
Yesterday was a very productive day at home- cleaning, organizing and generally getting rid of things. We have a lot more to do, but got a good start. We are outgrowing a lot of toys we have had for a decade, so there may even be a garage sale in our future!
Also, Callie gave me a makeup tutorial, and Maya spent a lot of time finishing up the 2nd Harry Potter book so we could watch it last night.
The girls spent the morning cleaning up their rooms…and I let them have iPads to do Timelapses. Callie’s room always looks like a teenager’s room, and I’m just trying to let it go…progress not perfection, right?! And Maya’s Timelapse is always hilarious so I took a screenshot of a funny pose she was doing.
Then we headed to Boom’s house for lunch and then got pedicures! And Auntie Yoda, Lucy, and Mila stopped by later too.
And also we FaceTimed AVERY (and Auntie Mari!).
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment