So here are the pics…not too much snow action Tuesday night and Wednesday during the day. And the girls were done with their distance learning by 10am…

But it was a good night for soup! And then the snow…

The snow finally started Wednesday night and into Thursday morning. I shoveled our driveway Thursday morning and it took nearly an hour. So much snow, and VERY high snow piles. It was a full body workout.


It took Luna until mid-afternoon to figure out how to poop. It was just too funny to not get a pic. Chris had to shovel her a path in the yard, which she then veered off of.

The sky was pretty as the sun set last night.

Today Maya, Luna and I got out for a fun snowy walk after dinner.

I’ll leave you with this depressing tidbit…the new “historical” American Girl dolls are twins from THE 1990S.

When I was growing up (in the 80s and 90s)…the “historical” dolls were from the 1800s or 1930s…
But it was a good night for soup! And then the snow…
The snow finally started Wednesday night and into Thursday morning. I shoveled our driveway Thursday morning and it took nearly an hour. So much snow, and VERY high snow piles. It was a full body workout.
It took Luna until mid-afternoon to figure out how to poop. It was just too funny to not get a pic. Chris had to shovel her a path in the yard, which she then veered off of.
The sky was pretty as the sun set last night.
Today Maya, Luna and I got out for a fun snowy walk after dinner.
I’ll leave you with this depressing tidbit…the new “historical” American Girl dolls are twins from THE 1990S.
When I was growing up (in the 80s and 90s)…the “historical” dolls were from the 1800s or 1930s…
Anyway. Have a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment