Sunday, April 10, 2022

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hey all.  Happy Sunday! We had a nice weekend.

Yesterday morning Chris and I were still up north.  It was finally clear out, so I got to see the beautiful sunrise over the lake during my early morning walk.


Then we got updates from Boom...the girls were doing great and the cousins and Auntie Yoda brought over donuts!


Chris and I ordered in breakfast and I finished my puzzle.  


We headed home, and continued to get amazing cousin photo updates on our way back!



We got all the girls back and enjoyed the rest of the day playing outside as much as we could!


The girls even came on a 2.5 mile run/bike ride with me. 



This morning Callie made herself bacon (and hash browns) for breakfast and Maya played quietly.  


Then we went to lunch with Auntie Hanna, Uncle Dan, Mitchell and Isla, and got to go meet Hanna's sister's family's chickens!




This afternoon has been quiet...and I'm mentally preparing for one more quarter of the school year.  We got this.

Have a lovely week!





No comments:

Post a Comment