Chris set up a couple pampering appointments…one was a full body massage for me, and one was mani/pedi appointments for me and the girls. It was a nice relaxing day!
We also went to the library for the first time in a LONG time and the girls were very excited for new books.
I tried a new hard cider with dinner that night…and then the next morning went on a chilly walk with Luna and observed the chaos in our living room.
We then did more official Christmas decorating!
We went to Bachman’s to find some things for our front pots…and the girls could not believe how bit this wreath was.
This year’s pots are a bit of a wild ride, but I love them…and then I adjusted them a few more times today.
The girls and I met Boom at Richardson Nature Center for a chilly hike.
While on the hike, I picked up a few birch branches (which I avoided buying at Bachman’s for $10 each!) and continued working on the pots. Ultimately, I ditched the sparkly bows.
Pa came over tonight for dinner and to help hang a new coat hanger by our front door. And then Maya and I read Christmas books before bed (and Luna too!).
Have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment