Hey everybody. Here we are. Week 10 (for me). I go back to work on Wednesday. If you missed my Monday blog, click here for my general feelings lately and the gift I was given.
Anyway. Our week was pretty chill. On Monday we went over to help Hanna and G-ma at Hanna's house a bit and Maya sat in their little red firetruck. And the girls are nonstop taking photos of Luna.
On Tuesday I met Hanna and Isla for lunch and Callie got the LED lights she spent her cabin swimming money on!
On Wednesday we met friends at a splash pad.
Yesterday we went to the beach and Pa came over for Lego Masters (and Luna snuggling)!
Today the girls went school supply shopping with Boom and then got creative, as usual. And they get to do a sleepover!
I organized our pantry and went for a few very windy walks with Luna!
Before bed we have been reading chapters of “The Mysterious Benedict Society” (fun family read, highly recommend!) so I FaceTimed the girls tonight at Boom’s house to read more. My eldest child kept doing this. Not distracting at all.
I’ll leave you with the fact that it is 90 degrees outside and I made homemade Broccoli Cheddar soup for dinner for me and Chris. The heart/stomach wants what it wants I guess!
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment