Hi everyone! Guess who is FINALLY on spring break???? THIS GIRL. It seems like we are the last ones to get there, and I'm grateful to be here!
This week the girls were on spring break, and they spent the first chunk of the week doing a "staycation" with G-ma and Pa! They had fun activities every day, and we FaceTimed them each night. Here are the pics from Monday...I got to do an outdoor run in a T-shirt after work, and I also developed COVID ARM (it's a totally harmless side effect from the Moderna vaccine but it looks weird)! Fun times.
On Tuesday Maya FaceTimed me right when I got to work! They had yummy pancakes for breakfast and Chris and I made a yummy pasta dish for dinner.
On Wednesday they got to buy some fun things at Hobby Lobby (thanks Nana and Papa!) and went on more adventures. I did another afternoon run and it was lovely.
Thursday was April Fool's Day, and both girls sent me April Fool's messages!
We got the girls back that morning, so we took Luna out for a run in the field in between my work meetings.
I had planned ahead and ordered art projects for them to work on (Bloomington Community Ed rocks) during their one day at home while Chris and I both had to work. Then we watched a new show (Pooch Perfect) and it had Luna's clone on the first episode! She was unimpressed...
Today the girls went downtown to hang out with Boom, Mila, and AUNTIE MARI!!!!!
She and Uncle Josh are here for the weekend and we are so excited!
Luna basked in the sun today while I finished up my work week.
Tonight we had a big family DECK DINNER, complete with LOTS of wind.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment