Yesterday morning the girls noticed the beautiful sunrise outside our window, and we did a FaceTime with Mitchell!
The girls did Zoom dance and then spent the afternoon at Auntie Cat’s before coming home and having some snuggly Luna time. And being butterflies. And they made Luna a donut.
This morning we went to Hs g out with Boom, Auntie Yoda, Uncle Craigles, Lucy and Mila!
And on our way home we got gas and happened to see the famous neighborhood turkey, Penny. He is always around the intersection near our house and I avoid him at all costs when I’m out running because I have seen him flow and harass people before. But from the car, he was was fine.
We went out for an outdoor (snowy) adventure later this afternoon with G-ma, Pa, and Auntie Cat!
Click here for a few videos from the weekend and have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment