Callie learned a lot about MLK Jr. at school this week and has been passionately sharing the information with us and doing more research. I’m proud of her curiosity and empathy. And grateful to have a day off to commemorate his impact on our country.
This weekend was lovely. On Saturday we didn’t do much. There was play time in the snow and a Frozen II song-a-long (in which I was one of the only people in the theater actually singing along).
Yesterday after church we headed to Boom’s house for lunch and to play games.
Last night G-ma, Pa, Auntie Hanna, Uncle Dan, Baby Mitchell, and Auntie Cat came over for dinner.
G-ma and Pa just returned from a week long cruise so it was fun to see their pictures and hear their stories!
This morning the girls and I headed to Boom’s house and played with Lucy.
And then we had some afternoon entertainment via a car wash and dental appointments. Fun times!
The wait for the next baby cousin is ON! Laura’s due date is tomorrow. Wooooohoooooo can’t wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment